Quite sexy - recycled swimsuit
Sustainability is just as sexy as the cut of this swimsuit. This is not just any black recycled swimsuit. It has a slightly special cut which makes it rather shorter and smaller. Therefore, we recommend that you order one size larger than usual. It is worn rather higher and highlights also your bottom next to the spectacular back cut-out. Swimsuits are not for you? Then take a look at our bikini!
1 swimsuit - 1 tree - sustainability in a different way
You wished for a sustainable swimsuit and here it is. Enjoy your time in the water! A recycled swimsuit made in Europe is an alternative to the usual fast fashion swimsuits by using sustainable ECONYL®, a recycled polyamide. What we especially appreciate is that Nikin plants a tree for every purchase.
- fully lined and opaque
- round neckline in the front / low cut in the back
- removable pads, wear it the way you want!
- also works as a bodysuit on your land adventures
- Care instructions
- Machine wash at 30°
- 78% recycled polyamide, 22% elastane
- Production description
- 100% sustainable and fairly manufactured in Europe
- Production location
- Product type
- Shipping packaging
- Plastic-free and 100% recyclable